Keystone Design and Construct Pty Ltd (KDC)
Offers a complete 'Turn Key' package which incorporates the design, through to construction completion and provides one point of contact from start to finish.
- KDC provides individual designs within the Client's budget;
- KDC completes the construction within the Client's budget;
- KDC offers one point of contact from the first preliminary meeting to final handover of your completed home;
- KDC has experience in small lots, demolition, character and heritage codes and current cutting edge designs;
- KDC uses only the best tradesmen and suppliers in the industry whom have been working closely with KDC for numerous years;
The Director of KDC, Marcus Neil, offers over 24 years' experience in the building industry including a Carpentry trade qualification, a double degree in Construction Management and Quantity Surveying and an Open Builders license. This experience allows KDC to create a home that meets the Client's brief in the design criteria for organisation and ergonomics. KDC examines the needs and activities of the Client's household. KDC's creativities look at all options available to realise the Clients dreams in the early planning stages. KDC listens to the Client's needs, wants and desires to create a home that is functional and right for the Client, and not the Designer. With the Client determining a working budget before commencing the design process, KDC ensures that all parties are working within a realistic idea of the Client's expectations.